We are currently accepting resumes for:
-Private Home Manager
This position will be good for someone who likes to be out and moving and prefers a wide variety of work activities. The Home Manager spends about 1/3 of the time visiting each home under his/her care . . . . looking for problems before they become serious. Typical problems include thermostats not working properly, dead branches near the roof, or windows left open after the homeowner departs.
Another 1/3 of the time is spent managing the various maintenance and repair contractors. Typical projects include gutter cleaning, servicing the central heating system, and replacing the roof. More complicated projects require developing a specification of work, planning and scheduling the activities, obtaining bids and providing contractor access to the home.
The final 1/3 is spent preparing weekly reports to clients and researching / troubleshooting issues that come up during the week . . . . like “what Wi-Fi thermostat should we recommend to a client” or “do we fix or replace the water heater” or “why is the water bill so high” or “what animal dug that hole?”
A small amount of time is spent doing a wide variety of other things like changing the smoke alarm batteries, speaking directly with clients, or receiving or providing training. Every day is spent self-managing his/her time.
Qualifications: 4 year college degree required, 3.0+ GPA preferred.
Benefits: Company matching IRA contributions, paid holidays and vacation.
The position reports directly to the company founder. Proxy is currently a 5 person team and has management responsibility for over $68 million worth of private luxury vacation homes in the mountains of the Western Carolinas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Scheduling meetings with prospective clients and Proxy owner
- Company bookkeeping (QuickBooks)
- Monthly client invoicing
- Data mining in QuickBooks (custom reports etc.)
- Managing company databases in MS Excel, Access, and Google Sheets
- Weekly target mailings to prospective clients
- Accounts payable
- Planning and organizing company meetings and social events
- Managing company standard operating procedures documentation
- The ideal candidate will enjoy “owning the data” and considerable self management. The position reports directly to the company founder and owner.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.