We are currently accepting resumes for:
Proxy excels at providing flexibility in employee work schedules, while at the same time providing clients with superior service.
Responsibilities of Office Administrator include:
- Scheduling meetings with prospective clients and Proxy owner
- Company bookkeeping (QuickBooks)
- Monthly client invoicing
- Data mining in QuickBooks (custom reports etc.)
- Managing company databases in MS Excel, Access, and Google Sheets
- Weekly target mailings to prospective clients
- Accounts payable
- Planning and organizing company meetings and social events
- Managing company standard operating procedures documentation
- The ideal candidate will enjoy “owning the data” and considerable self management. The position reports directly to the company founder and owner.
Qualifications: 4 year college degree with 3.0 or higher GPA. Detail oriented and self-motivated problem solver. Quickbooks experience preferred. Must be able to lift 25 lbs to assist with package deliveries.
Terms: Company matching IRA contributions, paid holidays and vacation. Salary $25,000-$40,000 per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Asheville, NC
Please send your resume to email@example.com.