Free yourself from the work of home ownership . . . you have better things to do.
Imagine never again having to deal with:
- Keeping up with an annual home and landscape maintenance calendar
- Maintenance contractors (lawn, central heat & air, pool, maids, gutters, auto, decks, pest control, etc.)
- Emergency repairs, like a leaking water heater
- Getting bids for big projects like painting and roof replacement
- Analyzing utility bills for a jump in usage
- Finding fair and trustworthy vendors
- Checking the proper operation of all house systems on a regular basis
- Researching the best appliance to install when something quits working
- Troubleshooting home technology issues (WiFi, security, audio/video, home automation)
- Arranging vacation home watch when preparing to leave town
Year-round Custom Care service starts with a site assessment to thoroughly understand your property and lifestyle needs. Your personal home manager (PHM) will create a comprehensive maintenance plan customized to your property. Utilizing your current vendors or tapping into the Proxy vetted vendor database, the PHM gets bids for, schedules, coordinates, supervises and quality checks all annual home and landscape maintenance calendar items. The plan covers the predictable home needs, while the PHM handles the unpredictable by checking the interior and exterior of the house, systems and landscape (especially trees) at least once a month. His or her cell phone number will replace all the contractor numbers you currently have and is the right first step for any emergency need of the home. And when out of town, your PHM will provide comprehensive weekly house visits and reports by email.