Now Hiring: Office Administrator– Asheville, NC
Proxy excels at providing flexibility in employee work schedules, while at the same time providing clients with superior service.
Responsibilities of Office Administrator include:
- Scheduling meetings with prospective clients and Proxy owner
- Company bookkeeping (QuickBooks)
- Monthly client invoicing
- Data mining in QuickBooks (custom reports etc.)
- Managing company databases in MS Excel, Access, and Google Sheets
- Weekly target mailings to prospective clients
- Accounts payable
- Planning and organizing company meetings and social events
- Managing company standard operating procedures documentation
- The ideal candidate will enjoy “owning the data” and considerable self-management. The position reports directly to the company founder and owner.
Qualifications: 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience. Detail-oriented and self-motivated problem solver. Quickbooks experience preferred.
Terms: Company matching IRA contributions, paid holidays and vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Asheville, NC
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.